My 2 bedroom apartment at Movie tower has the best of both worlds—it is located at a stone's throw from Lokhandwala in Andheri (W) (a shoppers' paradise), but it has none of the noise and din of the place and is instead situated in a quiet neighbourhood that is so needed for peace of mind in a megalopolis like Mumbai.
The spacious and airy flat with an attached balcony, which can be accessed from both the living room and the bedroom, has breathtaking views of a branch of the Arabian Sea. Decorated in white and walnut, the flat has lush interiors complete with a leather lounge, 56-inch flat screen TVs and home theatre in both rooms, state-of-the-art furniture, split ACs, washing machine, high-quality mattresses and duvets.
There is a huge bathroom with wet and dry areas, separated with glass enclosures. The kitchen with modern cabinets has ample space for storage and is equipped with all amenities like microwave and frost-free refrigerator. All utensils, crockery and cutlery are provided at the apartment. Quality bed linen, towels are also provided and changed every three days.
With a number of multi-cuisine joints at walking distance, Movie Tower is the ideal place for either vacation or to wind down after a hard day's work. Shopping malls, salons and multiplexes are a mere 10-minute distance from the apartment.
The quiet neighbourhood is also a delight for those who like to go for an early-morning or late evening run or jog. Overall, it provides a luxurious and comfortable place to stay in.
After a long stint with the Merchant Navy, when I was tired of the life on oil and gas tankers, I quit shipping and launched Dream Home Serviced Apartments. But on hindsight, it was really the skills I picked up during my fleet administration job on ship that helped me make Dream Home such a success. This apart, I can rock a party with my DJing, which I used to do during my long breaks from shipping duty. Now, pressed for time, I only play the DJ at family functions :).
1. Kindly handover the keys to the caretaker when going out. Lost keys will be charged INR 500/-
2. No extra person will be lodged in the room without the permission of the management for which additional charges will have to be paid.
3. Any complaints should be reported directly to the Manager and not to the subordinate staff.
4. Laundry / Chef Services will be charged extra.
5. Stickers strictly prohibited.
6. Settlement of bills:
7. Hazardous goods: Storing of cinema films, raw or exposed explosives or any other article of combustible or hazardous nature, possession and or use of contraband substances in the room or in the luggage is strictly prohibited.
8. Damage to apartment: Guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the apartment property caused by themselves, their friends or any other person of whom they are responsible.
9. Please do not leave your valuables in the room. The management does not take any responsibility for any loss or theft of valuables kept in the room by guests.
10. Laundry service: Clothes may be deposited with the room attendant. Please note, there will be no refund or claims for clothes that fade, shrink or get damaged in the laundry process. Please check clothes for any valuables before giving it to the laundry. Clothes given to the laundry at our own risk.
11. Management Rights: The Management reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person into the serviced apartment premises or to request any guest to vacate their room at any moment without prior notice and the guest shall be bound to vacate the same. In case of default, the management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the visitor concerned from the room occupied by the guest.
12. Visitors and friends are not allowed in the apartment between 1300 hrs to 1600 hrs and 2200 hrs to 0800 hrs. During these prohibited periods silence should be maintained and no disturbance should be caused to other guest or neighbors eg: playing loud radio, television or musical instruments. The Management reserves the rights or entering the apartment whenever deemed necessary.
13. No pets are allowed into the apartment.
14. All lights, fans, air condition and electrical gadgets should be switched off when leaving the room.
15. Amendments: The above rules have been laid down to ensure a comfortable stay of all our guests. The Management reserves the rights to add, alter or amend any of the above terms and conditions and any other rule at anytime without notice.
16. Anti-Social attitude: The Management reserves the right to evict guest who cause inconvenience/ discomfort to other guest/neighbors. (Eg: excessive noise, lousy behavior, loud music, drunkenness or unauthorized guests in the room).
We value our guest and should you require any assistance while staying at out apartment, please feel free to contact us.