• Follow Us On
  •  Type: Villa
  •  Beds: 3
  •  Baths: 1
  •  Sleeps: 11

Description

The vacation Villa is open around whole year. It has a living sapce of 105 m2, 4 + 7 sleeps

Build in 1998 - Rundbalken are from own forest near cottage.

Cottage are 2-floor and 3 sleeping place at 3-"floor" (balcony) 2-3 bedrooms (6beds) and fireplace room with 2 beds behind curtains. TV with tens or hunreds satellite-channels - example Gernmanys Eurosport!

Sauna is in the same building and bathroom with 2 shower.

At cottage are also 3-4 free bicykles to use.

Owner info

CONTACT OWNER

Terms & Conditions

Reservation fee (25%) payment in 7 days. and remaining payment (75%) 6 weeks before holiday. Final cleaning 80-120 euros.

Calendar

Map

Guest Reviews