Pyleigh Cottage in Nairn is a 2/3 bedroom one-and-half-storey stone-built cottage in the ancient Fishertown area of the town.
The cottage, which can sleep 6, dates from the late 18th century and has:
- one double & one twin bedroom upstairs
- open fire, television/DVD player in Sitting Room
- fully equipped kitchen (microwave, gas cooker, washing machine, fridge/freezer)
- Dining/Living room with gas fire & radiator
- large bathroom on the ground floor with bath, toilet and electric shower
- full gas-fired central heating
- full carpeting throughout
- walled patio to the front of the cottage with outdoor furniture, suitable for - sunbathing/relaxing etc
- parking is at the front
With no steps on the ground floor the cottage is suitable for people with walking difficulties.
Founded by Royal Charter in 1220 Nairn has two main beaches both two minutes walk from the cottage; there are also miles of sandy beaches extending east to the Royal Society for Protection of Birds Reserve and beyond to Culbin Forest & Nature Reserve. The Harbour, marina, river mouth and beaches are all two minutes walk away at the edge of Fishertown. Trips to see the unique Moray Firth Dolphins run regularly from the harbour (one of only two colonies in the UK!); they can also be seen from many vantage points along the shore. Nairn is also fortunate in having two championship Golf courses (both beside the sea) one a few minutes walk from the cottage! Also, beside the beach and two minutes walk from the cottage is Links Park – promenade, playground, cricket pitch, putting green, swimming pool.
Deposit: £100 fully refundable up to 2months before arrival.
Payable by: on booking.
Balance: 1 month before arrival.
£300 - £440 Per Week.