The Chalet is conveniently located on a private hillside road overlooking the picturesque valley of Saanen, a two-minute drive and ten-minute walk from the center of town. Available for short-term vacation rentals year-round, the chalet is fully equipped with the following:
- 4 Bedrooms – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 double twin and 1 single, respectively, each with its own private bathroom. Linens are provided. The library/den also converts to an additional single, for total sleeping accommodations for 8 people
- 5 full Bathrooms – Towels, hair-dryers and soap provided.
- Fully-equipped, eat-in Kitchen – Includes dishware, silverware, and cookware, plus microwave, full fridge, oven, dishwasher.
- Lounge and Dining area – Generously-sized open living and dining area, with picture windows overlooking the Swiss Alps and large wood burning fireplace. The stunning decor by an internationally-acclaimed interior designer features a balance of contemporary furnishings and authentic Swiss antiques.
- Wireless internet access, TVs, VCR/DVD’s, CD player, washer-dryer.
- Large outdoor deck – with radiant-heated floor, overlooking the Alps and valley of Saanen.