The Grand Duke is a cottage timbers built in 2007. From a traditional style, you will find the atmosphere of old houses blending modern luxury homes. This cottage is larger than the Heron.
Up front, a large terrace overlooking the river before you. You'll find a BBQ, patio set with eight chairs and two chairs rest. You also have access to the 2nd floor balcony from each room. An area home is available to you.
River Doncaster will charm you as much by the soft murmur of the rapids by the pleasure of swimming in clear water. You can practice as canoeing, kayaking, fishing.
The ground floor open space will delight you at first glance. A big massive table with eight chairs complete the kitchen equipped with all modern features. The lounge invites you to relax with sofas and two large gas fireplace. In addition, Wi-Fi (wireless) is available.
You will find three bedrooms upstairs tastefully decorated, one with a king bed and two with a double bed. Two rooms have balcony access from second floor. In the basement, a fourth bedroom with two single beds is available.
A large luxury bathroom with whirlpool bath is fitted to the floor, blending the ancient with the modern style. On the ground floor a second bathroom with shower and basement space washer and dryer.
The basement is fully finished. A large living room with a brightly lit living room will enable children, young and old alike, play their home. Space washer-dryer and a 4th bedroom is also located there and a double futon.
1. The main tenant (the person who signs the contract) agrees to read the instructions and regulations outlined in the cottage that will help understand the main features and requirements of the cottage and to communicate them to the persons accompanying them.
2. In the event of a tenancy by more than one person, the principal tenant is responsible for the actions of all other persons (adults / children) occupying the cottage during the rental period specified in the contract. All these people are commonly called \"tenants\".
3. All parties and gatherings are strictly forbidden unless approved by owners. Failure to comply with these rules will lead to immediate expulsion from the group with no refund.
4. The rental fee includes, among others, a moderate access to propane gas for home and BBQ, snow removal, electricity and heating and the right to use any other mildly amenities and accessories in the chalet.
5. A lease must be printed, completed, approved and sent to the owner as soon as possible. Attached to the lease, a deposit (check or money order) of 50% is required to secure and protect your reservation. It is refundable in case of cancellation, conditional notice of at least 45 days, especially in summer. Christmas and New Year\'s Day, the notice is 90 days. The balance is payable on or before the time of commencement of the rental of the cottage and is not refundable if there is an interruption during the stay, caused by the main tenant.
6. Bookings for weekends beginning on Friday, 16 am and end at noon on Sunday. The weekly bookings beginning on Friday, 16 am and end at noon on Friday. However, the days of arrival / departure times as prescribed can be adapted to your schedule if there is availability at the booking calendar. The arrival and departure you will always be confirmed by the owner.
7. For reasons of health, hygiene and allergies, cottages Domaine over the river chalets are non-smoking and no pets will be allowed in the cottage.
8. The code containing the key to the padlock and the alarm system of the cottage will be disclosed to the day when major tenant lease begins, conditionally that the balance due for the rental is paid to the owner.
9. Full bedding is included in the rental, including towels shower / bath. However, for weekly rentals or for longer periods, tenants are responsible for cleaning bedding according to their needs (washer and dryer available). The tenant agrees to vacate the premises in a clean condition acceptable.
10. The owner has no liability for injuries that tenants can inflict on his property.
11. During the rental period specified in the contract, any damage inflicted on the building or furniture by tenants, both inside and outside, will be the responsibility of the principal tenant. Where appropriate, a reasonable fee equivalent to the cost of repairing or replacing damaged property it will be claimed.
12. The owners and their representatives reserve the right to access to the cottage at any time without notice in advance of visit. The tenant and the persons accompanying him committing a serious breach of regulations of the building can be immediate expulsion without refund.
Long weekend of 3 days (St-Jean, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, etc.): $950.
Rates are for a group of 1 to 6 people. An additional charge of $ 20 per day per extra person will be required (up to 9 people for 10 people to Heron and the Grand Duke).