This little piece of paradise is on Deer Island just a short 15 minute boat ride from Honey Harbour. Water taxis are available if you do not have a boat. (We can help with those arrangements.) There are 3 bedrooms and a roll-away cot that can be used in the living room.
Located on the point of Deer Island facing west...you will experience the most breathtaking sunsets. The way the cottage is situated on the shoreline, when you are sitting in the main living room, it feels more like you are on a boat looking out to the water. On top of the great view, there is a large dock for swimming and Muskoka chairs for reading and relaxing. Surrounded by towering spruce trees and wildlife, explore nature on foot, or a paddle board, kayak and canoe are also available for you to explore The Bay. A screened in gazebo is a great spot for eating outside and watching the sunsets.
Games and puzzles are on hand for family nights or rainy days. There is no tv/wifi.
This cottage was one of the first built on Deer Island and has a rich history as part of Georgian Bay...offering a true cottage experience.
- microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle and air fryer
- bbq and propane
- All linens and bedding
- bath towels, face cloths, and beach towels
- Dish soap, hand soap, dish towels and dish cloths
- Starter toilet paper and paper towel (2 rolls of toilet paper, 1 roll of paper towel)
- garbage bags
- Salt, pepper, oil and some spices are on hand.
- while the water is filtered and UV treated, bringing your own drinking water is recommended.