Cape Coral is a city located in Lee County, Florida, famed for its 400 mile long canal and beautiful sunny weather all year around. It is one of the best places to explore for beach lovers and great for planning a group vacation. Travelers looking to spend their vacations here can get to enjoy the good number of fun, sports and adventurous activities, along with that, stay at best and homely accommodations which include Cape Coral vacation rentals by owner that too at reasonable prices.
Top 5 attractions to visit-
- Lighthouse Beach Park– It is a beautiful beach, with good shelling, a clear view of the Gulf and plenty of large shade trees. The best thing about visiting it is that, you can enjoy here good number of activities, along with night life, family fun, historic attractions, shopping and romantic escapes.
- Rotary Park Environment Center– It is a Nature park featuring multiuse trails, flower gardens, wildlife observation towers & a dog run.
- Four Mile Core Ecological Preserve– It is the second largest preserved green space in Cape Coral, and offers the great spot for kayaking and hiking. Apart from that, vacationers visiting it can also enjoy the wildlife sightings, which include- ibis, snakes, eagles, other wading & migratory birds, raccoons, herons, etc.
- Sun Splash Family Water park– It is a Seasonal amusement park with 14+ acres of waterslides, a lazy river & kids’ water play area.
- Yacht Club Community Park- It is a Public outdoor space with a beach, fishing pier & community pool plus a playground & pavilion.
You can visit these attractions of Cape Coral anytime of the year, and get to enjoy the infinite number of activities, some of these include Fishing, boating, Water Sports, Golfing, Kayaking, cycling, Birding and Shopping. And if you are novice to this place, and looking for suitable vacation stay facilities to avail, contact Cape Coral vacation homes rentals by owner via PerfectStayz.com.