Mexico City is the most popular, crowded and high-altitude capital of Mexico. It is famed for Templo Mayor (a 13th-century Aztec temple), the baroque Catedral Metropolitana de México of the Spanish conquistadors and the Palacio Nacional, which houses historic murals by Diego Rivera.
If you are planning to spend your vacations here, it is very obvious that you are very excited and curious about the things this beautiful city is going to offer you. Are you also looking for the ideas to utilize the best of your vacations time, that too at budget price?
Let me help you, by sharing some of the important facts about Mexico City and ideas to make your vacations the best and affordable one-
- Mexico City is one of the largest cities in the world, and it has the second highest number of museums in the world, just after Paris. These include National Museum of Anthropology, Palacio de Bellas Artes, Frida Kahlo Museum, Chapultepec Castle, and Museum of the City of Mexico etc.
- It is also one of the most affordable large cities in the world, and home to more than 40,000 restaurants.
- Mexico City does not have any beaches, as it is surrounded by land from all sides. But if you have the keen desire to explore beaches and enjoy fun activities there, Acapulco Beach is the largest beach in Mexico, and one of the closest beaches to the Mexico City.
- Travelers looking for the best accommodations, that too with the finest facilities are suggested to avail their stay at vacation home rentals in Mexico City. Because these accommodations are known for providing all the necessary amenities, which one’s need to enjoy the comfortable and relaxing stay.
- Because it is one of the vacations destinations, so you can easily find the good number of accommodations such as vacation cottage rentals in Mexico City from different vacation rental websites, but if you are looking for the affordable options with best facilities, perfectstayz.com is the best No booking fees vacation rental website to avail from.