The US, City of Miami, is a coastal metropolis located in Miami-Dade County in South-eastern Florida. It’s renowned for its white sand beaches, delicious food, Cuban coffee, warm Climate, and its Latin-American influence. With its rich diverse culture Miami gets many nickname including Magic City, The Gateways to Americas, Capital of Latin-America, and Vice City. There are many interesting things and fun activities to do in Miami. It a barrier Island between the Atlantic Ocean & Biscayne Bay. Ocean drive is the most bustling road that that run parallel to the Atlantic Ocean, lined with a fantastic array of Art Deco building, cafes & bars, shops, hotels, and their sizzling nightlife. There are plenty of living rental accommodation in Miami, among them stand tall is Panhandle Vacation Rentals by Owner. It’s a spacious and comfortable rental in Miami close to the famous Miami Beach. Miami is a prime vacation destination known for its great weather, culture, entertainment, and history. South Beach is one of the top beaches in Florida.
Fun Facts about Magic City, Sunshine State
- Florida has the most Golf Courses in US.
- There are no Dinosaur fossils in Miami.
- Approximately 1000 people move to Florida each day.
- Florida State Flag features St. Andrews.
- Miami was founded by a woman.
- Miami attracts around 23 million tourists each year.
- The Art Deco nightclub district is one of the best in World.
- Miami is US warmest destination in winter.
- Sun tan lotion or Sunscreen was invented in Miami.
- It is Scuba divers paradise.
- Miami was built on a Mangrove that’s the reason Panhandle Vacation Home in Miami don’t have basements.
- Miami port is the busiest cruise port in the world. It also home to the largest cruise ship on Earth.
- Little Haiti is known for its traditional, authentic and exotic food.
- With the largest number of Cuban Population, Cuban sandwich was invented in Florida.
Vacationing is Vice City is an ultimate fun with lots and lots of water adventure. Scuba Diving, snorkeling, boating, sailing, paragliding, and banana boating are some of many outdoor activities that attract tourist to this part of the world. There are plenty of rental options available in Miami, from hotels to Villas, from beach house to town house, and from condos to apartments. You can choose any of this living accommodation depending on your priorities and requirements. Florida Vacation Rentals are always spacious and comfortable to live in. In addition most of these living vacation rentals are close to beaches and are fully furnished with fully operational kitchen. To add to your delight the warm and friendly nature of the owner and locals will make your stay in Miami a pleasant one.