New Brunswick, the home of the world’s largest tides, is indeed a prime vacation destination of Canada. With marvelous landscape and adventure, New Brunswick has been surprising tourists for decades. You can’t go wrong while escaping in the beauty of New Brunswick. The iconic history, fascinating cultures, and thrilling outdoor adventures are the center of a new experience in the soul of the Canadian Province. To make your stay comfortable, New Brunswick Vacation Rentals by Owner are available at an undeniable cost.
Reasons to Visit New Brunswick:
From the huge tides of the Bay of Fundy to the warmest water in the north of Virginia, New Brunswick will never disappoint you. The Canadian Province is the hub of natural wonders. Here are the major attractions of New Brunswick.
- Bay of Fundy: The home of the largest tides, the Bay of Fundy is indeed a natural wonder. These tides rise to 12 meters twice a day, creates a unique landscape of the coastline. These can be enjoyed by taking a stroll or hopping on a ferry to have a unique adventure.
- Fundy National Parks: The part of the Bay of Fundy is the heaven of outdoor adventure. Over 120 KM of hiking trails through mountains, valleys, waterfalls, and forests bring you the best time to get your dose of adrenaline rush.
- Hopewell Rocks: Carved by the tidal erosion around the Bay of Fundy, Hopewell Rocks are known for their unique formation. The best to enjoy the tides here is through the kayak tour among them.
- Whale Watching Tour: Witnessing these sea beasts around Andrews is a new experience. The Bay of Fundy attracts over 12 species of whale and other aquatic creatures. This is the most picturesque moment in New Brunswick.
- Mount Carleton Provincial Park: The home of 11 trails for skiing, Carleton is attracting various skiing experts for decades. Surrounded by woods it is best known for hiking and ice-fishing.
New Brunswick is the gem of the Canadian Province. It is the home of various outdoor adventure offering you to get a unique experience and a memory to lasts long. To make your stay comfortable book one of the Canada Vacation Homes to get a homely feeling away-from-home.