Directly on the beach! Brand new three bedroom, three bath Condo in the new Celadon Beach resort.
What's special about our Condo:
1. First of all, you are directly on the beach with an oceanfront view!
2. It's an end unit. This means there are windows in every room and very bright. Also, because it's an end unit, it is very private. Next to the building itself are privately owned homes, not a high-rise. Even though it's a first floor home it is still high enough off the ground to assure privacy.
3. Its right on the Gulf, facing the ocean, and the views are spectacular. Gorgeous view of the sunset every evening!
4. The unit has concrete construction which means you cannot hear your neighbors.
5. The new Celadon Beach resort is on the west end of Panama City Beach, which is the quieter end with less traffic.
The Condo, has top of the line furniture and accessories, beautiful artwork, a fully equipped kitchen, black out drapes, custom cornices, hand-tufted rug in family room, TVs, VCR/DVD, stereo, etc.
There is a king master suite with a shower, garden tub, and walk-in closet. The master's headboard, bench and accent pillows are covered with top quality Schumacher fabric. The second King master has it's own private bathroom. The third bedroom has two twin beds with hand-painted Jonathan Taylor headboards and has its own bathroom. With the queen sofa bed, it can accommodate up to eight people.
You even have High-Speed Internet! Just bring your laptop and Ethernet cable and plug into the outlet.
No pets. No smoking inside the home. You MUST be over 25 years old to rent this home.
We have a keyless entry system, no keys to lose, no cards to reset, only a key code specific to your stay.
Mar 01-Aug 31 1 March 2019 - 31 August 2019 (1 Min stay)
Additional Rate details
Rates include cleaning if your stay is 4 or more nights. Florida bed & sales tax is not included
Reservation/security Deposit Refundable $300 within 30 days of departure if there is no damage. Rent is due one month in advance of arrival.
Mar 01-Aug 31 $190 to $300/nt plus 11.5% sales tax - negotiable
My family stayed here for a week in march 07\',it was wonderful.The pictures don\'t show how fantastic this condo really is. We\'ve reserved another week in fall & plan to come back again in the spring of 2008. The owners are very friendly & have been a pleasure to talk to. We plan to stay here everytime we come back to the beach..
The Condo was really clean and nicely decorated and extremely comfortable. We have stayed in this Condo many times over the past years. Everything is provided for a wonderful home feel experience. We can highly recommendate the condo. .