Spetses Island Holiday Villa by the sea

    • Follow Us On
  •  Type: Villa
  •  Beds: 8
  •  Baths: 4
  •  Sleeps: 15

Description

Highest quality, elegant yet comfortable, this vacation rental villa is truly a destination in itself. This elegant vacation rental villa resort is an undeniable treasure only the truly fortunate will experience. It is one of the largest villa resorts in Spetses Island.

This secluded beachfront villa resort accommodation has eight bedrooms, fully private bathrooms, a natural ocean pool. The bedrooms have the most beautiful and eccentric view from the wild to the blue ocean side. Villa includes a kitchen fit for a chef. The kitchen also comes well equipped with a full of refrigerator, stove, microwave and garbage disposal.

In addition to all of the traditional and expected amenities guests have access to wireless DSL internet, 5 flat screen digital TV’S, DVD, CD Stereo and local telephone. World renowned for its spectacular fishing, golfing, whale watching, beaches, shopping and nightlife, this villa is the perfect escape for everyone.

The villa vacation rental rents $5900 per week. Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.

This villa offers everything to rest positioned in a silent villa area with no train or road noise.

Owner info

CONTACT OWNER

Terms & Conditions

30% advance payment is required with reservation. The rest 70% to be remitted before arrival to the premise together with € 2000 guarantee.The amount of guarantee may be increased to a maximum of € 3000 depending on the length of stay and the number of persons accommodated in the villa.

Price Details

Dates Nightly Weekly Monthly

Calendar

Map

Guest Reviews