All the comforts of home and more! Located in Luray off of RT. 211. You can expect a 1 mile drive to the town of Luray, 2 miles to Luray Caverns and minutes to the Shenandoah National Park and entrance to Skyline Drive. 5 beds, 2 baths, game rooms include pool table. ping pong table, dart boards, living area has 55 inch Satellite TV. Lounge on the back patio, looking out to the mountains, sun bathe in the pool or on the grassy lawn. In the evening relax by the campfire, watch from the hot tub and relax. Easily accessible for motorcycles, and parking for them in the garage if desired.
Swimming pool opens Memorial weekend until Labor Day (weather permitting). There is no lifeguard. Swim at your own risk. This pool is not heated. 4 foot deep. Please No Diving!
CANCELLATION: In the event a Guest wishes to terminate this agreement, the Administration fees are non refundable and 25% of the base rental amount shall be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 30 days in advance of the arrival date. If cancellation is within 30 days of the arrival date, 100% of the total rental amount shall be forfeited. (This includes cancellation of additional paying guest, pet fees, balance payments or linen fees) Rates are subject to change without notice.
BALANCE PAYMENTS: If reservation is made with a deposit, balance payments will run automatically two weeks prior to arrival on the same credit card used at the time of booking. All policies contained in this Agreement shall apply equally to payments made by credit card. Any refunds due to Guests from a credit card payment will be refunded by credit card transaction.
1.Check in time is after 3:00 pm and check out is no later than 11:00 am. If you do not adhere to these times, you may be charged for an additional day.
2. The House Key will be in the lock box on the front porch, post on the right. The combination for your reservation will be sent to you when you have confirmed your reservation.
3. Linens include Sheets, pillowcases and bath towels. You may need to bring hand towels or wash clothes if required. There are 2 Queens, 1 Full, 1 Twin and Queen blow up mattress. Sheets and pillowcases must be used at all times. Bring pool towels, they are not provided.
4. CAMPFIRES area is provided with a limited supply of firewood. Do not leave fires unattended.
5. Pets are allowed as long as they are made with your reservation. Pet fee will apply. Be aware, smaller dogs may be able to get out of fenced in yard. You are required to remove all pet waste from the yard or extra cleaning fee will apply.
6. Please do not leave loose TRASH outside as it attracts wild animals. Place bagged trash in green covered container provided. Recycling containers are also available there for use.
7. Please enjoy our property as if it were your own, as you will be held responsible for any damaged/missing items.
8. Pool, spa and lawn are regularly maintained. We will try to have it done between stays, but should there not be any open days, we may have to visit during your stay. Pool is cleaned early, lawn will be cut at reasonable hours so not to wake guests.
9. Please return house key to lockbox. Questions/Concerns call (540) 843-0606. Please DO NOT DRIVE
ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Please inform us in advance, if your total number of guests changes. If you have more guests than the
number reserved above, you will be charged $100 per person, per night on the credit card used to make
THINGS YOU MAY NEED/WANT TO BRING (also available at nearby stores): bottled water, paper
products, tin foil, soap/shampoo and other bath toiletries, trash bags, insect spray, flashlight, extra
firewood, extra toilet paper/paper towels, pool/hot tub towels, laundry supplies, clothes and food, if
you plan on cooking.
We also feature canoe/ATV/jet ski rentals. We can also arrange guided rivercruises/fishing & hunting
trips. Call us for horseback riding trips through the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. Please let us know if
they are of interest to you.
1. Please wash and dry all dishes and put away in cabinets.
2. All trash must be tied and bagged. Please leave trash neatly tied in the containers.
3. Sweep/Mop up any dirt, food, or spilled items on all floors.
4. Please extinguish all fires before check out.
5. Please lock all doors and windows.
6. Please place keys back in lock box.
7. Please turn off all lights.
8. Please wipe up any spills in the bathroom/kitchen on counter tops.
9. Please check for any personal items that you may have left behind.
10. Please make sure hot tub lids are on properly. Keep lid on when not in use to maintain the heat in
11. When you leave TURN OFF A/C unit. Please leave the heat set, during the winter at 62 degrees..
12. Pick up any animal waste from the yard and clean up any excess pet hair.
***We do request that you leave the cabin in a neat and orderly manner. Some cleaning supplies are
furnished to help maintain it during your stay; otherwise you will incur an additional $100 cleaning
charge, which will be processed on your credit card used to make the reservation! ****
**** There is an additional $100.00 fee for the misuse of the hot tub. Hot tub rules are posted at the property.****
** Please follow any other check out instructions at the property as advised by the owners as they may vary**
Spa Use Safety Information:
Recommended temperature is 100 degrees up to 102 degrees. Higher temperatures can place undue strain on the cardiovascular system. Be sure to accurately monitor the temperature. Do not turn off spa/breaker box or set temperature below 100 degrees F. If you notice that the water leave decreases below the jet level please add water from the water spicket to prevent burning up of the motor. Please do not splash or over load the hot tub with too many guests as this causes the decrease in water level.
Persons with diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or other cardiovascular conditions should consult their physicians before using a spa. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: DIAL 911
Persons with open sores or any type of infection should not use the spa. The hot water is an ideal environment for spreading infection.
ALWAYS shower first with soap & water to reduce the likelihood of contaminating the spa water & minimize health risks. Do not add bubble bath/perfumes/bath salts to the spa as they can alter the pH balance. NO PETS ALLOWED IN SPA. Also, the chemicals used to keep hot tubs sanitary may cause fading in some swimsuits. Never sit, climb, or jump on the lid.
Limit your soak time to no more than 15 to 20 minutes at a time. Cool off then re-enter if you like. Do not leave the spa uncovered when not in use. This can decrease the water temperature causing the chemicals not to function properly. Women who are pregnant should consult their physician before using a spa.
Never drink alcoholic beverages before or during spa use. Alcohol can make you drowsy & lead to drowning or sudden decrease in blood pressure. Anyone taking medication should consult his or her physician before using a spa. No glass containers allowed around the hot tub. Do not throw trash/empty containers/bottle tops in spa. Please report an alcohol spilled in the tub ASAP as this will interfere with chemical process and turn the water murky/cloudy/green. Please do not set beverages on or near hot tub as they may spill into the tub and change the chemical balance.
Children must not be permitted to use the spa without adult supervision. No children under 13 years old should be permitted to use the hot tub. People with long hair must tie it up to prevent the hair from being pulled into the filter & drain. Never use hot tub alone without supervision.
Never use any kind of electrical appliance or devise while using the spa. Never use your spa during sever weather conditions (i.e. electrical storms, tornadoes, etc.)
Never jump or dive into a Swimming pool, spa or hot tub. Climb in carefully. Guest will be asked to leave if they are unwilling to follow safe behavior. NO HORSE PLAY.
Please report any broken glass, spilled bodily fluids i.e. blood, or alcoholic spills that may occur during your use. The pools and tub must be drained immediately if this occurs.
The hot tub is cleaned and checked for proper chemical balance prior to arrival. Please call upon check-in if you have any questions or maintenance issues with the hot tub. If hot tub is not found in the same condition upon check out and we have to drain the spa and refill because of any issues listed above, you will be charged an additional $100.00 to cover the service call. Thank you and enjoy your stay
Shenandoah National Park, Skyline Drive, Shenandoah River, Luray Caverns
The Shenandoah Valley is truly a quiet, peaceful destination with lots of area attractions or just enjoy the beauty that nature has to offer.
Beautiful scenic country side with lots of local attractions and activities
Only 120 miles from Richmond and 90 miles from Washington DC. Easy access off I-66 or I-81
You will need a car
We are in the mountains, 4 wheel drive may be necessary during inclement weather.
The simple, country life. We only have 2 traffic lights in our town.
Summer and Fall are our busiest seasons, but anytime is a great time to visit the Shenandoah Valley.
English and Spanish
With a larger group, rates can be as little as $50 per person, per night.
Low Season: $250.00 Nightly, $1,650.00 Weekly
Mid Season: $300.00 Nightly, $2,000.00 Weekly
Peak Season: $375.00 Nightly, $2,525.00 Weekly
Holiday Season: $375.00 Nightly, $2,525.00 Weekly
Pricing is based on 2 Adults, Each additional guest are $25.00 per night per adult.