Villa Notre Dame vacation rental suite is situated on a plateau of the same name. It was built by Pierre Auble in 1883. It belonged succesively to Prince Bariatinsky of Russia then to King Leopold II of Belgium for Princess Clemantine who adored the Villa.
In 1905 the villa passed in to the hands of Letellier (inventor if ripolin paints) and was later bought by the elecricity entepreneur P.M.Durand. The music room has preserved its original rocaille (shell shaped cornices) and palm designed pillars inspired by the Slodtz brothers. The villa is set in a park with palm trees and exotic plants and overlooking the bay of St Raphael and its small islands.