I have just added three upgrades to the property: a new stove, 3 new living room couches[2 full and 1 love seat] and 5 granite counter-tops in kitchen.
This house was designed to use all 2500 square feet of interior space, plenty of closet space, bright and cheery interior, central air, TV and VCR in each bedroom, two lines, cable modem, two DVD players with 27 in TVs, phone link up in each bedroom and kitchen,10 x 15 foot porch, and 1000 square foot brick patio around 16 x 36 foot heated pool, gorgeous gardens professionally maintained.with 27 In TVs, 10 x 15 foot pool.
Solar panels create electricity for household uses. Beautiful Hamptons summer rental house, designed for maximum comfort and space by the same architect who designed & supervised edifice of 5/23/2004 ABC TV extreme home alteration addition and renovation.
WHO SHOULD RENT THIS HOUSE IS SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES:
Someone who appreciates:
• Privacy with low traffic
• Solar panels for electricity
• wooded property with lush gardens
• equidistant to villages of Sag Harbor, Bridgehampton and Southampton [15 minutes]
• closeness to beaches without the traffic [15 minutes]
• access to Divided Highway, Route 27 to New York by back roads [15 minutes]
• architect designed house that maximizes light and use of space;
• latest technology in kitchen: coffee maker, blender, toaster, broiler oven, Minipro Cuisinart, Coffee grinder, hand blender, can opener, juicer
• communication- 4 phones with unlimited long distance and 411
• high speed internet wireless router
• New AC compressor, new liner in heated pool by solar blanket or gas heater [new 2008]
• entertainment: 52 inch High Definition television – 4 DVD players, VCR s and televisions in all bedrooms; Collection of DVDs and VHS tapes
• off street parking for 4 cars
• having playground with swings, slide and sandbox on property;
• Beds for 6 to 10 people, 1 king, 1 queen,
• 2 twins 2 king-size twin [currently configured as one King}
• fine art on walls
• Double linens for all beds and double plush towels supplied
• Dogs will be considered for extra deposit for damages and extra cleaning!
Weeks range from $2000 off season to $7000 last week of season
Payment can be by PayPal once you have an account.
Deposit and signed contract with full payment up front
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Refunds only possible less cost of rerenting property.
There is a plethora of choices as to where one may shop in Southampton. Biba Boutique has a reputation as being one of the Hamptons premier fashion boutiques. A favorite of such celebrity shoppers as Christie Brinkley, Paris and Nicky Hilton, Felicity Huffman and Beth Ostrosky, Biba carries all the newest designer collections. Biba promises to provide a one-stop shopping experience, with clothing and accessories from fashionÃ¢€™s Ã¢€˜best kept secretsÃ¢€™ that will keep you looking summertime chic, from head-to-toe.
Hamptons have been a popular getaway destination for New Yorkers and others from around the world.
It is an area separated by a canal from the rest of Long Island and stretches from there to Montauk Point. Water M
Jitney from 41st or stops on east and west side of NYC; train from Penn Station to Southampton. Private jet, helicopter or charter to east Hampton airport or commercial airline to JFK, LGA or Islip Airport[45 miles away]
Buses available. Hampton Jitney hourly f and cabs time from NY in 2 hours except
Watch out for times of travel- Friday afternoon and evening always slow and Sunday back to NYC slow after good weather ends. Monday from 6-(:30 is workman\'s rush hour and going back West from 4- 6 PM
Gourmet foods, delicatessens, farm stands, green markets Parties with the rich and famous
Spring and fall when all the crazy people are not here.
French, German; poco Espanol; and piccolo Italiano
2000 to 60,000
$800.00 per night off season and $3000.00 per night peak season.