Bradley Hall was adapted by Hugo Meynell in 1772, from a stable block of a former large and moated manor house belonging to the Knivetons, due to the original timber framed manor house burning down. It was used mainly as a shooting lodge until ownership transferred in the 19th century. In 1900 the Clowes of Norbury reduced the west range making two separate dwellings. This was reinstated in 1993. Mr & Mrs Wrigley bought the Hall in 1994 and further reinstated the west wing to its former glory.
Please Contact the Owner for Current Standard Rates.